課程願景 Curriculum Vision
In line with the ultimate goal of the 12-year national education, the concept of "adaptive development of talents and lifelong learning" is aimed at achieving the image of students. Our school takes "Knowledge-Action-Thinking" as the main axis of curriculum development. Each axis has its own learning focus to construct a learning map. The basic academic ability is cultivated through the practice of the prescribed curriculum, and the diversified development and exploration of students are initiated in the revision of the flexible learning curriculum, and then Create meaningful learning together.
課程發展背景分析 Background Analysis of Curriculum Development
(1) School background: The declining population of Wanggong Village is seriously aging, local youths go out to work, and traditional industries have no successors. The school has become a community art and cultural center.
(2) Student background: poor family function, negative learning willingness, and insufficient cultural stimulation.
(3) Curriculum background: Children lack awareness of their growth environment and do not agree with it. By taking the Wang Gong course, they can expand the learning field and cultivate active learning ability.
課程目標 Course targets
(1) Knowledge of humanities at the top of the limelight: study history and humanities, enthusiastically and spontaneously start independent learning.
(2) Exploration in the wind and clouds: explore the characteristics of the industry, actively interact, innovate and excel in learning.
(3) Fenghua reappears thinking and creativity: thinking about humanistic life, learning with courtesy and mutual benefit, healthy and happy life.
課程特色 course features
(1) Connect children's life situations and experiences.
(2) Contextualized, contextualized and structured curriculum design.
(3) Literacy-oriented teaching and assessment.
(4) Integration of local characteristics and cross-field learning.
(5) Consolidate community consensus and school development niche.
(6) It can fully provide children with learning opportunities to practice, experience, think, explore, publish and integrate.
(7) The learning units, content, course objectives, progress and assessment among flexible courses are interrelated and logical.